tuition & fees
GRADE SCHOOL TUITION RATES:
(subject to change)
Community Rate* $8,360
Church Member Rate* ** $7,360
* two or more siblings receive a 5% discount per child
** see bottom of page for Church Member Rate information
(subject to change)
Grade School Registration Fees:
$500 per child / $900 family fee (two or more children)
$450 - $2,600
(Purchased by student through school website)
Athletics (5th - 8th grade):
$75 per Sport
The Admissions process includes an assessment for all incoming students by our Director of Student Support Services to measure cognitive, motor, and language skills. Kindergarten student assessments include a questionnaire to be completed by parents/guardians and the preschool teacher (if applicable).
Christ Lutheran School accepts students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin. We do not discriminate in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and scholarship opportunities.
MEMBERS OF CHRIST LUTHERAN CHURCH
Active Members of Christ Lutheran Church receive a $1,000 annual discount per student to Christ Lutheran School (not preschool). Active Members are those who have an annual worship attendance of at least 50%, are financially engaged in supporting the congregation through their offerings, and partake in the Lord’s Supper regularly.
- This discount is for parents/grandparents/official guardians and their children/grandchildren, who are enrolled in Christ Lutheran School. Only applies if parents/grandparents/official guardians and also their children/grandchildren are attending worship at Christ Lutheran Church.
- To receive the discount or renew, a completed Annual Member Tuition Agreement is required.
- The tuition discount for New Church Members begins the trimester following the date of their reception into membership during worship.
- Attendance and giving records will be monitored twice per year to ensure 50% attendance and financial giving (January & June). Families who have not upheld their Annual Member Tuition Agreement during the school year will receive a status update so that they can take steps to improve their worship attendance and participation in the life of the congregation. Failure to uphold the agreement will lead to a discontinuation of the discount. A family can be reinstated after a trimester, if the family again meets the requirements of the agreement.
- Multiple discounts do not apply. (Example: If you are a member of Christ Lutheran AND a faculty member at Concordia University, you receive the greater of the discounts)